Terms And Regulations
- Enrollment is on a first come first served basis. It is recommended to enroll as soon as possible to secure a seat in a class. (Onsite courses only)
- The enrollment will not be renewed automatically for returning students.
- Alliance Française de Macao reserves the right to refuse a student’s enrollment.
- Alliance Française de Macao reserves the right to cancel a class if less than five students are enrolled. (Onsite courses only)
- Students commit to purchase a textbook before the class start if needed, tuition fee does not include textbooks. (Onsite courses only)
- Tuition fee is payable in full amount upon enrollment, by cash or bank transfer only. Please note that we don’t hold any seats until the payment is completed.
- Tuition fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred from one student to another.
- Tuition fee is set according to a schedule and a type of course and might be subject to modification from one term to another.
- Enrollment at Alliance Francaise de Macao entitles students to buy a membership card (MOP 300/year). The members get special discounts with Alliance Française’s partners, cultural events and have free access to our library. (Onsite courses only)
- A placement test might be arranged upon enrollment if needed.
- Enrollment in a group class for “General French” is closed at the end of the second week of the ongoing term. (Onsite courses only)
- Depending on the date of enrollment, and the number of classes remaining, the tuition fee will be adjusted on a pro-rata basis. (Onsite courses only)
- Private class’ schedule is fixed upon enrollment for the complete ongoing term. Exceptional modification might be accepted by the director. Decisions are made on a case-by-case basis, with a prior notification of at least 48 hours.
- For adults’ classes, students may join the next level class if they pass the required exam of the previous level, with approval of their teacher and Alliance Francaise de Macao’s director.
For 7-11 classes, students may join the next level class based on their weekly results and attitude in class. (with approval of their
teacher and Alliance Francaise de Macao’s director).
- A mannered behaviour is to be shown, students should behave respectfully in the community: insults, aggressive behaviours are forbidden as well as sexism, racism, homophobic or discriminating attitude.
- Students have to be on time and should avoid to leave the classroom during the class.
- Mobile phones are not allowed during the class, for emergency calls please excuse yourself out of the classroom.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the classrooms. Please help us to keep the place clean.
- Students should handle all equipment and facilities with care. They are liable to pay for any damage caused.
- Please look after your belongings, Alliance Française de Macao will not be responsible for any loss.
- For any complain concerning the courses, students are encouraged to discuss the matter with their teacher first. If necessary, the head of studies and the director are at your entire disposal (please make an appointment). Anonymous letter will not be taken into consideration.
*Weather warnings policy:
|Rainstorm Warning signal
|Signal 8 +
*No make-up class or refund if the class is cancelled due to weather warning signal.