Terms And Regulations
- Enrollment is on a first come first served basis. It is recommended to enroll and pay the fee as soon as possible to secure a seat in a class.
- The enrollment will not be renewed automatically for returning students.
- Alliance Française de Macao reserves the right to refuse a student’s enrollment.
- Alliance Française de Macao reserves the right to cancel a class if less than five students are enrolled.
- Students commit to purchase a textbook before the class start if needed, it is not included in the tuition fee.
- Tuition fee is payable in full amount upon enrollment, by cash or bank transfer only. Please note that we don’t hold any seats until the payment is completed.
- Tuition fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred from one student to another.
- Tuition fee is set according to a schedule and a type of course and might be subject to modification from one term to another.
By enrolling in one of our class, you automatically become a member for one year, without any additional fee. Your
membership is renewed at every new enrollment. Our members get access to the library and can join some special events.
Anyone can become a member by paying the yearly membership fee (MOP 300 / year).
- A placement test might be arranged upon enrollment if needed.
- Enrollment in a group class for “General French” is closed at the end of the first week of the ongoing term.
- Depending on the date of enrollment, and the number of classes remaining, the tuition fee will be adjusted on a pro-rata basis.
- Private class’ schedule is fixed upon enrollment for the complete ongoing term. Exceptional modification might be accepted. Decisions are made on a case-by-case basis, with a prior notification of at least 48 hours.
- For adults’ classes, students may join the next level class if they pass the required exam of the previous level, with approval of Alliance Française.
For 7-9 and 10-12 yo classes, students may join the next level class based on their results, with approval of Alliance Française.
- A mannered behaviour is to be shown, students should behave respectfully in the community: insults, aggressive behaviours are forbidden as well as sexism, racism, homophobic or discriminating attitude.
- Students have to be on time and should avoid to leave the classroom during the class.
- Mobile phones are not allowed during the class, for emergency calls please excuse yourself out of the classroom.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the classrooms. Please help us to keep the place clean.
- Students should handle all equipment and facilities with care. They are liable to pay for any damage caused.
- Please look after your belongings, Alliance Française de Macao will not be responsible for any loss.
- For any complain concerning the courses, students are encouraged to discuss the matter with their teacher first. If necessary, please request an appointment with the director.
- Anonymous letter, emails or comments on social media will not be taken into consideration. Thank you for your understanding.
*Weather warnings policy:
|Rainstorm Warning signal
|Signal 8 +
*No make-up class or refund if the class is cancelled due to weather warning signal.